What is our specialty?
- We have access to the world’s most advanced technology that ensures efficient functioning of fire hydrants.
- We provide complete protection solutions to our customers at affordable rates with expert customer support from our team of experts.
- Our team believes in providing quality fire protection solutions that are not only cost-effective but also help safeguard life.
- The range of services we provide includes installation, maintenance, repair and even customization.
What is a Fire Hydrant System?
A fire hydrant system is a type of fire protection system that uses a network of pipes to deliver water from a source, such as a fire station, to the point of the emergency.
This is done by having many small pipes that lead outwards from the main pipe and into the building.
These systems are used in large buildings with high ceilings and long distances between floors, such as stadiums or office buildings with multiple floors.
How Does it Work?
- The main pipe is connected to the water source and then splits into smaller pipes that lead outwards.
- These smaller pipes branch out again into other small pipes which are connected to hydrants or valves on each floor.
- The valve on one floor can be opened by opening a faucet on another floor or by turning off an electric switch at one end of the pipe system.
How our Fire Hydrants Can Save Time & Money and Create Efficiency in Construction?
Fire hydrants are an important part of the building infrastructure and play an important role in the prevention of fire.
These systems help reduce costs because they can be installed as soon as construction begins, instead of waiting until the project is complete.
It can also help reduce risk by providing an early warning system for fires on construction sites. When a fire alarm sounds, the system shuts off the water supply to prevent damage from spreading further than it has already done.